Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

YHM = respect

Reno

Reactions
Not only is the guy young, he owns the company with his brother, but he gets my respect 100% for literally knowing the entire operation start to finish including demonstrating almost the entire process himself.

Not many companies have owners like this.

Looking forward to my YHM Turbo even more now.

ConcernedCitizen

Reactions
The Turbo and Resonator are two of the best deals on the market right now, in my opinion. They are a perfect blend of price, performance, and durability. YHM also has one of the best QD mount designs out there, along with Dead Air.

v0lcom13sn0w

Reactions
cool video. always good to see an owner that trully knows and believes in hia product.

woulda been better if they didnt use an old hi8 camera to record it though

lol im kidding. :rolleyes::D

ron

Reactions
YHM favorite manufacture of front handgaurd float tubes on AR rifles. Many choices available.
Very solid attachment with locking screws. A lot of value for the money.:D

Stomper

Reactions
He and his brother are 3rd generation owners, which means they’ve been exposed and involved with the business for their entire lives. They’ve probably eaten, slept, and drank this company since they were at least 10-12 years old, if not sooner.

You can also tell he is experienced with recorded video interviews and marketing, because (notice) he would appropriately address the camera during the conversations as if the viewers where actually standing there and part of the conversations.

Clearly, he (and I assume his brother) aren’t dumb, spoiled, 3rd generation wealthy idiots. :s0155:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent