JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you have a Yankee Hill Machine Mite suppressor with the monocore you might want to take a look at what John Titsworth of XCaliber is offering. See: YHM Mite Rebuild - $299.00 The Silencer Store

I received my rebuilt Mite back from John yesterday. Very nice machine work on the baffles –– nice tools for take-down. The suppression levels are much much better than the original Mite with the monocore. The baffle design appears to be very similar to the XCaliber Genesis suppressor offered by John.

I have a small collection of 16 .22lr cans and this rebuild has moved the Mite from near the bottom in terms of suppression levels of the cans I own to near the top. The SWR Spectre is still a little quieter according to my ears (this on a Buckmark with CCI Minimags and CCI Blazers).

Economics of this can vs a new can -- Rebuild cost $299 (plus shipping) vs $500 +/- + $200 tax + shipping + transfer fees + the wait. The turnaround time for the rebuild was about 1 week.

Here are some photographs of the baffles, spacer, tools, and endcap from my XCaliber rebuilt Mite.
The blast baffle is on the right side of the photographs –– it has the small hole near the edge of the baffle.

DSCN1167.jpg

DSCN1168.jpg

DSCN1171.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR