JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This one turned out nice

IMG_1916.JPG IMG_1917.JPG IMG_1918.JPG IMG_1919.JPG IMG_1920.JPG IMG_1921.JPG IMG_1922.JPG

Might as well, there are a gazillion old high standards around so it's not like it's a historic artifact. They must hold up well to see so many of them still functioning well.

Might as well, there are a gazillion old high standards around so it's not like it's a historic artifact. They must hold up well to see so many of them still functioning well.
quarter million or so. I get some that look like they sat in a sock drawer for 50 years and some that got dragged behind a truck. They all look the same when done.

Had a " Hi Standard Expert " chewing me out on facebook for destroying a rare US Property marked USA Model HD. I felt bad having to explain to him that USA HD's dont have trigger overtravel adjusters and that that US Property and ordnance stamp were obviously laser engraved. Its not even a half convincing fake to anyone who knows anything about Hi Standards. Its a quiet integral tribute gun.

Had a " Hi Standard Expert " chewing me out on facebook for destroying a rare US Property marked USA Model HD. I felt bad having to explain to him that USA HD's dont have trigger overtravel adjusters and that that US Property and ordnance stamp were obviously laser engraved. Its not even a half convincing fake to anyone who knows anything about Hi Standards. Its a quiet integral tribute gun.
internet-expert.jpg

When you buy an object, it is yours to do with what you will. You buy an expensive hot rod, it's your right to drive it straight into a lake if you want to.

To build ZZTops Cadzilla, Boyd Coddington started with a pristine Cadillac.
When asked if he wouldn't prefer to cut up a less perfect original car, his reply was "Your torch or mine?"

Joe

To build ZZTops Cadzilla, Boyd Coddington started with a pristine Cadillac.
When asked if he wouldn't prefer to cut up a less perfect original car, his reply was "Your torch or mine?"

Joe
The Coddingtons are old time family friends on my dads side. My dad and uncle especially worked with them over decades.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews