JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone actually own one?
Have they been released or are we still waiting for release?
Have they been released, sold out and will never be seen again?
Did I miss the boat completely?

I want a Yeet Cannon!!

noWayJose.jpg

Does anyone actually own one?
Have they been released or are we still waiting for release?
Have they been released, sold out and will never be seen again?
Did I miss the boat completely?

I want a Yeet Cannon!!
they sold out 1st day at my LGS and the guys said a few people said they had to have'm just to have'm and not because hi point is awesome or anything :s0114:

Too lazy to look it up. Did they do anything different on these? Is it just one of their pistols with the words on it in fun? At the price their pistols sell for it's no shock they are sold out. I would certainly not want one but, the net is full of video of people trying to make them fail and finding it amazingly hard to do. Butt ugly guns but for the price they do seem to work. I guess if it was a choice between one of these or nothing? I would of course take the HP, at least till I could afford/ find something I like better.

Well I guess its for throwing lead:s0092:
And God knows if I hit someone over the head with a Yeet cannon or any other Hi Point for that matter, they would certainly feel it. Dang thing is a brick but if its like my 40, it'll be reasonably accurate and utterly indestructible.:s0155:

Many old enough to remember the old B&W cowboy shows would remember that. The bad guy would fire over his shoulder at the white hat chasing him. When his gun ran out he would throw the empty gun at the guy. The HP would be great for that I guess. If you hit the person or their horse they would go down :s0140:
Heck
Just hitting the ground near them would knock them over. I kill 2 birds with one Hi Point by practicing my shooting and weight lifting at the same time

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top