JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Apparently, someone put this into the TX legislature https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/88R/billtext/pdf/HC00054I.pdf#navpanes=0

I really do not know what else to say but, take a look.

"The Texas House of Representatives and Senate submit the notification to the federal government, the current presidential administration, and any future administration that any attempt to buyback, confiscate, or register some or all firearms, accessories, and ammunition will not be possible or necessary in the counties of Hunt, Hopkins, VanZandt, and possibly other counties due to this series of alleged boating accidents."

Apparently, someone put this into the TX legislature https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/88R/billtext/pdf/HC00054I.pdf#navpanes=0

I really do not know what else to say but, take a look.

"The Texas House of Representatives and Senate submit the notification to the federal government, the current presidential administration, and any future administration that any attempt to buyback, confiscate, or register some or all firearms, accessories, and ammunition will not be possible or necessary in the counties of Hunt, Hopkins, VanZandt, and possibly other counties due to this series of alleged boating accidents."
Nice to see a legislature with a sense of humor.

Fun read. It'll probably draw a "yo mama" counter-bill requiring a detailed written report to law enforcement of any boating accident which results in loss of any firearm (including air rifles) or any quantity of ammunition of any caliber; failure to file said report to be a class C felony.

Fun read. It'll probably draw a "yo mama" counter-bill requiring a detailed written report to law enforcement of any boating accident which results in loss of any firearm (including air rifles) or any quantity of ammunition of any caliber; failure to file said report to be a class C felony.
Already a thing

Accidents and Casualties

Parks and Wildlife Code Section 31.105 requires operators of any vessel must report accidents and casualties to a local law enforcement agency or to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. The report must be given within 30 days of the occurrence (48 hours if a fatality occurs) if the collision, accident or casualty resulted in:

• death (or missing person); or
  • injury (requiring treatment beyond first aid) to any person; or
  • property damage exceeding $2,000.
Class A Misdemeanor

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany