JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Title says it all

First up is the 1911 Charles Daly - $335 plus shipping to your FFL. It has been a good shooter for me and amazingly I have not had a lick of problems with it. Yeah yeah I know "but it's a charles daly". It has been a good gun for me but I just don't shoot it anymore since I got the STI Spartan. The gun comes with the box and manual and two factory mags.
View attachment 201785
View attachment 201786

Last is this S&W 642 Centennial in .38spc. This gun has about 50 rounds through it. It came from the factory with the "super tuned" trigger and is very light weight. - $465 plus shipping to your FFL. This gun retails for well over $600.
100_4980.jpg

I also still have the Eberlestock Half Trac pack for sale pm if interested or check the rifle classifieds for the ad.

No trades
, cash or USPS money order only as I am trying to get the cashola to buy an M1A. All firearms must go through an FFL. If you purchase from me here local I will cover the background fees as I an FFL.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top