1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Yankeefan wants an M1A

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Yankeefan, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Yankeefan

Yankeefan Southern Oregon Member

First up is the 1911 Charles Daly - $335 plus shipping to your FFL. It has been a good shooter for me and amazingly I have not had a lick of problems with it. Yeah yeah I know "but it's a charles daly". It has been a good gun for me but I just don't shoot it anymore since I got the STI Spartan. The gun comes with the box and manual and two factory mags.

Last is this S&W 642 Centennial in .38spc. This gun has about 50 rounds through it. It came from the factory with the "super tuned" trigger and is very light weight. - $465 plus shipping to your FFL. This gun retails for well over $600.

I also still have the Eberlestock Half Trac pack for sale pm if interested or check the rifle classifieds for the ad.

No trades
    , cash or USPS money order only as I am trying to get the cashola to buy an M1A. All firearms must go through an FFL. If you purchase from me here local I will cover the background fees as I an FFL.