JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Eotech
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Need to sell an My current eotech, it had seen about 2000 rounds, still works and functions very well. I am saving up for another optic at the moment and could use the cash. Willing to throw in some extras for those who can pick it up from me. Daniel Defense stock and grip that came with my M4a1 package. Can post more pics later when I am home. For now this is what I have to show lol. Reply to post or give my phone a call or text. 5 oh three 351 eight 3 seven 3. Would include the vortex 3x micro for another 100 or
Some ammunition

1DAF1B96-B162-4C19-B09E-B076FC79BF72.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Need to sell an My current eotech, it had seen about 2000 rounds, still works and functions very well. I am saving up for another optic at the moment and could use the cash. Willing to throw in some extras for those who can pick it up from me. Daniel Defense stock and grip that came with my M4a1 package. Can post more pics later when I am home. For now this is what I have to show lol. Reply to post or give my phone a call or text. 5 oh three 351 eight 3 seven 3. Would include the vortex 3x micro for another 100 or
Some ammunition

View attachment 1029665
Also, furniture is brand new, comes with spare pad. Here are some more pics, almost impossible to get a good pic of reticle lol. Thanks for looking.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top