JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is this an everyday price or is it on sale? I'm only asking because I want to order the suppressor first. Is one of the horse before the cart kinda situations. lol

To be honest, im not sure. I do know that it's not too much more than a threaded barrel and high sights installed for a glock or Sig. I just ordered a couple cans last month so I get where you're coming from. I hadn't shopped them much before I started looking at suppressor ready options. There is also a mod 2 in 9mm for just a few bucks more at buds that I put on layaway a couple weeks ago. I think that was $411 shipped and also with the FDE frame.

Thanks for the link! Im pretty sure I might just order the pistol. I have a 226 with a threaded barrel now, but I really want a 45. I am kinda waiting until silerenco shop pays the tax stamp promo that they run sometimes.

Have you signed up for their email list? I get a couple a month from the about free stamps on different stuff. What can are you wanting? They have the GM-45 on sale for $475 with 9 and 45 pistons right now. I picked up the sig SRD45 with a free SRD22X from them. No free stamps, but a free can so I was good with that.

It seems like a pretty good deal. I've not used that can personally but I see them out of stock and priced around $600 at other places online. Sounds like a really light and shorter can than most 45's but isn't quite as quiet as bigger and slightly heavier cans. Great reviews though. I really like gemtech's stuff. It helps that their new HQ is a couple miles from me down the street though.

I went to pick up mine today. Got to hold it and play with it a little bit was delayed on my BGC. I will take it home next week. In Idaho they release the gun if they don't hear back after 7 days. Usually they get a call for release in 2-3.

3 mags, 3 backstraps, and a lock. All packaged in a nice pelican like case. I will post a pic when I pick it up. Shipping was fast too, 2 day air from Dallas TX.

Here she is in all her glory, well all that can be had in the shop anyway. :D

The pic doesn't show it well but the case is a nice, albeit lighter duty, pelican style case. I'm happy.

5C8FB6CB-666F-4666-B2B6-BE6A5A267CD3.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top