Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR XDm 4.5" .40 Bi-tone with Trijicon Night Sights

Reactions
Rating
100%
Tax return special: $400

Really low round count, it's hardly been shot and is in great shape. If you zoom in on the pictures you can see how little barrel wear there is from cycling. Comes with full XDm package as shown. 2 magazines.

As the title said, it is the 4.5" barrel in .40. 16 round magazines with the stainless steel slide and Trijicon night sights.

Asking $400. This is a steal for the SS slide with night sights.

Buyer pays transfer fees. I live in Sherwood, work in Portland, and have family to visit in Salem and Gresham, so I can be flexible on where we meet. Tigard Pawn for More is preferred. They do $25 total cost transfers.

If you want to cover shipping, I can ship to your FFL.

20180315_200017.jpg
20180315_200058.jpg
20180315_200109.jpg
20180315_200128.jpg

Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent
  • All That Glitters - Milwaukie
    5.00 star(s)
    Whenever I am in the area, I like to drop in to see what they have. Not a super big store, but...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online