JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I need some help, i have a XD9, like the gun, don't love it. I do have a FNX9 also. I love that gun, not the safety and the decocker but whatever. I do like the FNS. Would you sell the XD and get an FNS, or keep the XD.
Kinda torn on what to do. I know the best answer is keep the XD, add the FNS. Perfect world, if I had the disposable cash right now I would.

If you like the XD, and you will still shoot it even if you get the FNS, then I would keep it. If it's just going to sit there then get rid of it. I usually vote to keep them.

If the trigger is better on the FNS then go for it. I didn't really like the trigger on my FNX,so it became a G19.
I'm probably one of the only people without XD shooting time.Well one XDM 45 at the rental range and it shot great.But not really enough to make a judgement.

Yeah, here is my issue, you can't test shoot crap around here. I like my XD, but I don't feel like its extremely accurate. I can shoot the same course of fire with my M&P and my FNX and i have tight grouping. Put the XD in the game, all over the place. I know its most in likely me but hey, just putting 2 and 2 together. I love my FNX, and I love the feel of a FNS. So what would be going price of a XD9/3 mags/serpa holster. original paper work and all?

I have an FNX 40 and the trigger is pretty good, especially in SA. DA leaves a lot to be desired though. If you have an XD the Striker fired SA trigger is pretty good and with a little polishing can be really nice. I shot an FNS a while back and the trigger on that thing is HORRID!!!! Heavy, gritty, and not a clean breaking trigger. I'd pass on the FNS if it was me.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top