JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

PRICE DROP...

This has been my carry gun for a couple of years but I'm going to switch back to a 1911 for that, so this one needs to go.

Springfield Armory XD(m) 3.8" Compact in 9mm. It takes 13+1 rounds with a flush-fitting magazine, or 19+1 with an extended mag. The extended mag has a sleeve on it that matches the contour of the grips and backstrap. The backstrap is interchangeable, and the gun came with three different size backstraps. I have the small one installed but the medium and large ones are included. The gun has a little over 700 rounds through it, a combination of hardball and hollowpoints, and has fed all of them without a hiccup.

Striker-fired, with both firing pin and grip safeties (no thumb safety).

It includes the original box and all the items that came in it, including:
  • 2 13-rd magazines
  • 1 19-rd magazine
  • Kydex paddle holster and dual magazine pouch
  • Magazine loader (really helps save sore thumbs)
  • Trigger lock
  • Medium and large backstraps and magazine sleeves
  • Manual, warranty card and test cases
I also picked up a couple extra NIB factory 13-rd magazines that will go with it. I'm asking $450 for everything. Portland-area buyers only please, I'm not interested in shipping handguns. If you're interested, I also have a couple of IWB holsters for it and could part with either of them for an extra $50 (PM me for details).

xd-right.png xd-left.png
xd-mags.png xd-box.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR