JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have this on craigslist also. I thought I could put it on here since MW2 is coming out tommorow and im sure someone wants a 360 at a discount price:s0155:. I got a PS3 Slim so I stopped playing this when it messed up. This is a very nice looking Xbox 360 Elite with built in cooling system and it has a 120GB hard drive. The problem.......It needs a New Drive. $70 from a electronic store to fix it. Probably $40 from a kid who could do the same job. I want $100. These cost $300 bucks. I do not have a controller or the HDMI cord. But I have all the power cables as well as the original HD cord to play it. This Xbox does everything besides play games. I think it needs a new drive......Maybe it just needs to get the lense cleaned. Either way this is a good deal. I just dont want to send it in to get fixed, since I dont play it.

100 or a little more If I have to ship.
PM for fastest response

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top