Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Xbox 360 Elite. Best one. Needs a little work

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by .45's and .38's, Nov 8, 2009.

1. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

I have this on craigslist also. I thought I could put it on here since MW2 is coming out tommorow and im sure someone wants a 360 at a discount price:thumbup:. I got a PS3 Slim so I stopped playing this when it messed up. This is a very nice looking Xbox 360 Elite with built in cooling system and it has a 120GB hard drive. The problem.......It needs a New Drive. $70 from a electronic store to fix it. Probably $40 from a kid who could do the same job. I want $100. These cost $300 bucks. I do not have a controller or the HDMI cord. But I have all the power cables as well as the original HD cord to play it. This Xbox does everything besides play games. I think it needs a new drive......Maybe it just needs to get the lense cleaned. Either way this is a good deal. I just dont want to send it in to get fixed, since I dont play it.

100 or a little more If I have to ship.
    PM for fastest response

2. easysteve

easysteve Salem, Oregon Member

Could you put a old xbox 360 drive in it to make it work???

3. Orus

Orus Salem Member

You just can't swap drives, u need the key of the old drive and put it on the new one, and for that you risk to turn it in to a brick if you don't do it right.

4. .45's and .38's

If somebody buys it & it gets fixed right. Then no problems.

5. Orus

Orus Salem Member

How do you know is the drive? do you get the rrod? what codes do you get?

6. .45's and .38's

The only problem is it says Disk Trey Open. it wont read a game.