JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Monroe
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi All - I have a Glock 21g4 with the Heavy Flux Brace with threaded .45ACP Lone Wolf barrel & compensator, Lone Wolf 10mm conversion and factory barrel. Includes the Holosun HS407a3 on Strike Industries optics mount (different site in pic, but looks the same) and Olight mini Baton in the Flash Mag holder. Package works surprisingly well! Only about 100rds through, shot it earlier this year after I finished the build.

Looking to sell or equivalent trade. All in, there is about $1400+ paid for all the parts, but I am looking to downsize my collection a bit and am looking to do a little trading or outright selling.

I'll include the SGM stick mag and two factory .45 mags. I do have more mags if interested or will sweeten the trade. Can also throw in some .45ACP ammo too.

Trades considered;
Decent 1911 in 45 or 10mm (Sig, Smith, Kimber, Springfield, etc...)
Sig P220 in 45 or 10mm
Kel Tech RDB model rifle
.44mag Desert Eagle :) (I'll add all the mags and 700rds of .45 if anyone wants to do this trade)

Other trades will be considered, just let me know what you have. Buyer pays transfer fees. Prefer to stay east/north of Seattle for transfer, but can make other arrangements if necessary.

G21 Flux.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.