JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Would trade for our buy outright. If someone has some big batches and wants to do smaller package trades that'd be great too. I'm just wanting to try a variety of weights to see what my rifles like.

For trade I have the following projectiles:

55gr FMJ-BT
unopened box of 100

55gr Varmit SP
2 unopened boxes of 100

55gr VMAX
box of 80
unopened box of 100

55gr Nosler black tip
box of 90 projectiles

61gr Tracer Projectiles (Mil overrun pulls) - I have not fired any of these yet and in general don't expect they'll all light, but I'll be waiting until winter to test.
bag with 250

Happy to pay cash too. I'd be open to buying full boxes or partial boxes of at least 20 so I can test a few loads.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have 99 Hornady 90 grain A-Tip Match bullets and 99 Midway 88 grain Match seconds (look like Hornady AMAX poly tip). I'd be interested in the Noslers and the tracers. Let me know. I live near Milwaukie.

i should be home at the end of the Sept. i have a bunch of bergers that are above that weight if you are looking at doing load development. reach out too me after the 29th if you are interested.

Counts:

55gr Nosler - 90 projectiles
55gr Vmax - box of 90 and unopened box of 100
55gr Soft Point - 2 unopened boxes of 100
55gr FMJ-BT - unopened box of 100
61gr Tracers - 250 in bag (some have orange painted tip, some do not)

Did you get a chance to count the bullets and get prices?

I didn't get prices, unless something I have is special, I'd assume I paid between $18-22 per 100.

I think you can still buy most of these right? If so, it'd probably be easier to go get them new from a retailer than for me to ship you these ones. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top