JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Edit: sold! Thank you!!

This is my first post so don't flame me for being a noob lol but I have a 15" Aero Atlas R-One handguard for the AR platform that I am currently interested in possibly trading for another comparable 15" handguard, especially the Atlas S-One. Color doesn't matter to me, but I'd prefer no major scratches, dents, or dings since the one I currently have is pretty much new and has no imperfections (not a single scratch). I can supply more photos upon request but check out the ones included below.

According to Aero's website (if you haven't done any homework yourself), the 15 inch handguard weighs roughly 9 ounces + 1.9oz for the mounting hardware because it's made from 6061-T6 aluminum. They're made to flow with their proprietary M4E1 upper but fit any mil-spec upper, but may not work with billet uppers.

I'd be willing to sell for the right price, but I'd prefer a trade. I'm only interested in other 15" handguards at the moment, and ideally of comparable weight (10oz give or take).

Located in Olympia WA, willing to travel for the right trade. I hope I've covered my bases :U

PXL_20230404_081727299.jpg PXL_20230404_081554282.jpg PXL_20230404_081627718.jpg PXL_20230404_081713446.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top