JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Tikka
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey all,

Just bought a tikka lite veil and it comes standard with a stainless spiral bolt with a large knob.

I'm not fond of the aesthetic and will trade for a standard t3x bolt.

The bolt assembly is for a 300 wm, so maybe i need to exchange for a mag bolt, I don't know.

Brand new never used.

Thanks

16865058553585585687379086740855.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Should be fine if i swap for another tikka t3x in win mag though yes?
Not nessasarily.

Headspace is a pairing between a specific bolt and chamber using a caliber specific gauge.

That measurement can be different from rifle to rifle (even of the same manufacturer).

I would AT LEAST have the headspace checked by a gunsmith if you value your eyes, face, hands, ect...

If it's just the bolt handle that bothers you google tikka bolt handle and pick one you like from one of several manufactures. The handle is not hard to change and you won't have to deal with headspace issues.

If it's just the bolt handle that bothers you google tikka bolt handle and pick one you like from one of several manufactures. The handle is not hard to change and you won't have to deal with headspace issues.
I expect I'll do just that,

Ty

How can i go about getting a standard bolt for the tikka safely then?

I have a spiral bolt, my partner has a standard... hers is much smoother action than mine.

You can swap the hole bolt. Unlike the rest of the manufacturers who cannot keep there tolerances in check. Tikka has incredibly tight tolerances from the factory. You can swap no problem.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top