JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I got this a while back on a rifle trade. I really like this charging handle, but don't like it in red. I know @Mygrainman thinks probably thinks I'm wacky for not appreciating red jewelry on an AR, but I'm a subdued color kind of guy.

Looking to trade this one for the same or similar in black, FDE, or Coyote. Condition is as new. There are no wear marks or any signs of use. I haven't used it except to check it out since I got it in trade.

Not interested in trading for a $15 mil spec type. Looking for the additional gas protection feature and prefer the extended latch. Would be wiling to add a little cash depending on your charging handle and it's condition.

Face to face only in the Portland Metro area excluding downtown battle zone unless you are willing to throw in body armor.

This charging handle
1597343965133.png
1597343943466.png
Stock photo cuz mine suck
1597344556084.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
ARt is subjective... gotta find the right balance when creating.
Lucky for us... it is also fluid, so we can change it as our tastes evolve
(For better or worse)
That said.. those are great charge handles... one of the best for keeping gas out of your face if you run suppressed. GLWS!

4EA5223D-75B1-41A2-BD55-46CF4BBB7610.jpeg

Just take a black sharpie to it, and stop being such a big baby!

Waahhhh.... I don't like red! :s0058:

:s0140:;)

I was thinking that if I don't get any takers I would probably paint it. I have a can of Brownells FDE Durahyde and was also considering trying my hand at Cerakote. Easier to trade, and I don't have to worry about Mrs. 3M getting PO'd about baking parts in the oven.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top