JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Nehalem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Want to trade pound for pound what's in the pic for either or both imr 8133, n570. All powder in bulk in the pic is 2022 powder. (Only a few things aren't ) Willing to sell anything in the pic
also for the right price. Make an offer, pm.

Added- Please post to thread for offers on powder. The above statement was and still is for offers on the higher end stuff. Obviously I'm not parting with the retumbo for 50$ a pound for example. So please no low offers to my pm. My main goal here was to get a trade for the powder that needed and entertain a best offer situation for the powder. Any questions at all ask on the thread and ill answer fairly quickly.

For the trade I'm looking for I'll drive and meet wherever around the Portland metro. For anything else anywhere along Highway 26 (coast) to Hillsboro (Cornelius pass being furthest). Any questions just ask, thanks.

As I listed below
powder-$50 a pound or best offer

Bullets in a pending transaction already.
Bullets are sold.

Update - going to trade only! I apologize for doing this. I'm getting a lot of low ball offers , this is my bad for not pricing everything. I definitely learned my lesson. It won't happen again. Good news is once I get the trade I'm seeking I will part and price out what's left. It'll be a new ad. Again learning as I go here, please don't hold it against me!

51012272-00DA-4EA9-A13A-7D6E95D362DB.jpeg 4AC383F8-8B1B-47EA-B5BF-07ECE8C886C8.jpeg F7FD5804-27F9-4ADA-88C6-8BC3468811C1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Prices are required if you would like to sell. If you stick with trade only then prices aren't required.

BTW, nice selection of powder and welcome to the forum.

Last Edited:
Thank you, I didn't realize there was such a network of Reloaders around here. Do I just un click the sell box in description? Then leave the wording in the post the way it is ?
Thanks for the help, definitely a newb to a forum 😂.

Thank you, I didn't realize there was such a network of Reloaders around here. Do I just un click the sell box in description? Then leave the wording in the post the way it is ?
Thanks for the help, definitely a newb to a forum 😂.
Uncheck "for sale" box and line out this portion of ad "Willing to sell anything in the pic also for the right price. Make an offer, pm."

Or you could provide a price per pound with "or best offer". You might be surprised what some will pay for Retumbo and Varget.

Thanks for supporting the site.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top