Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT Ruger-GP 100 4inch SS

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by jtcrash, Feb 14, 2011.

1. jtcrash

jtcrash Bremerton New Member

Hello,

This was purchased last summer at wholesale sports in Silverdale Wa, I paid 536.00 pre tax, I had problems with the cylinder and sent the pistol into Ruger who repaired it for free and did a trigger job and polish while there, Included with the sale is a brand new Triple K holster, a cheap *** uncle mikes holster, a box of Buffalo Bore 190 grain .357 rounds. 6- 357 self defense Horandy rounds, about 25 hunting .38 rounds and then about 12 .38 Self defense round and then a few other I cant remember. The free online DOL form will need to be filled out 21 and up only and I am located in kitsap.

WTT for an .45 glock or XD or shoot me an offer
    Ruger1003.jpg
    Ruger1001.jpg
    Ruger1002.jpg

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  2. AASLTsgt

AASLTsgt TACOMA Member

what are you looking to trade for?

3. jtcrash

Looking for an AK type rifle, I will also sale for 460.00. I live in Seabech WA and drive a jeep on 33's so gas mileage really sucks but I can drive as far as cabelas in lacy if needed.

4. cwegga

cwegga Helena, MT Active Member

Is the black and orange box .357 ammo? If so, how heavy? 180gr? I might be interested in buying the Buffalo Bore .357 lemme think about it. If so I could meet you at camp union or somewhere.

5. jtcrash

The orange and bk box are 38 rounds, I'm selling the entire thing as a package deal not seperating the ammo, where can I find the pm button?

6. cwegga

cwegga Helena, MT Active Member

The PM button appears to be hidden now. It took me a while to find it. If you click on my username it pops up a menu with send a PM as an option. Well, if you change your mind let me know. I would like to have more of the heavy Buffalo Bore .357, not really interested in .38.

7. jtcrash

Trade options changed to .45 semi auto pistols, thanks can also get me at teerjlt@live.com

8. jtcrash

Traded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.