JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello,

This was purchased last summer at wholesale sports in Silverdale Wa, I paid 536.00 pre tax, I had problems with the cylinder and sent the pistol into Ruger who repaired it for free and did a trigger job and polish while there, Included with the sale is a brand new Triple K holster, a cheap *** uncle mikes holster, a box of Buffalo Bore 190 grain .357 rounds. 6- 357 self defense Horandy rounds, about 25 hunting .38 rounds and then about 12 .38 Self defense round and then a few other I cant remember. The free online DOL form will need to be filled out 21 and up only and I am located in kitsap.

WTT for an .45 glock or XD or shoot me an offer
View attachment 192162
View attachment 192163
View attachment 192164

Last Edited:
Looking for an AK type rifle, I will also sale for 460.00. I live in Seabech WA and drive a jeep on 33's so gas mileage really sucks but I can drive as far as cabelas in lacy if needed.

Is the black and orange box .357 ammo? If so, how heavy? 180gr? I might be interested in buying the Buffalo Bore .357 lemme think about it. If so I could meet you at camp union or somewhere.

The orange and bk box are 38 rounds, I'm selling the entire thing as a package deal not seperating the ammo, where can I find the pm button?

The PM button appears to be hidden now. It took me a while to find it. If you click on my username it pops up a menu with send a PM as an option. Well, if you change your mind let me know. I would like to have more of the heavy Buffalo Bore .357, not really interested in .38.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.