JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
7 boxes Winchester small pistol (WSP)
1 box Winchester small pistol magnum (WSPM)

Would like to trade for either Small rifle, or Large rifle primers. Although I have brand preferences for primers, recently, I'm just glad to get any. I suppose most other folks are the same.

These are out of a large batch of primers from a fellow who was selling out reloading equipment. I paid $3.00 per box for them. I prefer trade, but will sell if someone wants them all in one lot.

Would like a FTF deal in the Portland metro area. Shipping is out because the haz-mat charges cost more than the primers are worth.

THREAD CLOSED, PRIMERS HAVE BEEN TRADED

Last Edited:
I'm sorry, I thought I had put it in the thread..will sell them for what I paid-$3.00 per box. I'm not looking to profit, like others, I'm looking for primers. So all 8 boxes would be $24.00.

Last Edited:
I tried Tuesday, and again tonight to work out something that fell through. So these primers are back on the market...FOR TRADE.

So I still have some small pistol primers to trade for small rifle, or large rifle primers.

700 Winchester small pistol
100 Winchester small pistol magnum
partial box of 75 Winchester small pistol
partial box of 77 Winchester small pistol
(The partial boxes are from different lots and I don't want to mix up the lots, so they remain partial boxes in the original box)

I had considered sale or trade, but the sale part fell through, so I'm looking to trade for either small rifle, or large rifle primers. Although I have brand preferences, I think most folks will agree that the supply line for primers is too thin to be picky about brand for now.

Primers are all gone. Thanks everyone. HappySingleMan contacted me and a trade was completed within 2 hours of his contact...very smooth trade. I thought that was about as fast and agreeable a trade as anyone can expect...2 hours from contact to completion.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.