JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
snip....but will entertain other offers, but please no junk such as taurus ... snip
and so on.

Ok, not intending to create a flame war here...it is just that I don't think of Taurus as junk...I have a Rossi (now bought out by Taurus) .357/.38 carbine lever gun that is well made. I would buy Taurus products anytime as it is a good value.

Now, Bryco Arms, Jimenez Arms, Jennings Firearms, Raven Arms are what can be considered junk guns.

i own many many guns too and just one taurus, that happens to be the only gun that i wouldnt trust my life with.
but please i am not looking for opinions on my preference for a firearm, i am just looking to trade for what i want....

i own many many guns too and just one taurus, that happens to be the only gun that i wouldnt trust my life with.
but please i am not looking for opinions on my preference for a firearm, i am just looking to trade for what i want....

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Taurus. Did you try sending it back to Taurus for repair? They stand behind their stuff and would make it right. What model/caliber of Taurus is it?
Best wishes on your trade for a .22lr pistol.

yeah, it started out to where i just wanted to trade it for a handgun that is why i put it in the handguns classifieds but then when i bumped it today i changed it to rifles or handguns

yeah, it started out to where i just wanted to trade it for a handgun that is why i put it in the handguns classifieds but then when i bumped it today i changed it to rifles or handguns

:huh:

Since you aren't SELLING OR TRADING a handgun, it should NOT be in the "Handguns for sale or trade" section.

You have a "part", it should be be in the "parts for sale or trade" section.

You also "want" something specific so you could post in the "wanted" section. Although now that you changed it to "pistol OR rifle" you'd have to post it in each section.:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.