Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

wtt leupold for 22

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by blitz, Aug 30, 2011.

1. blitz

blitz beaverton Active Member 2015 Volunteer

SOLD!

2. cpy911

cpy911 Newberg Active Member

Ok, not intending to create a flame war here...it is just that I don't think of Taurus as junk...I have a Rossi (now bought out by Taurus) .357/.38 carbine lever gun that is well made. I would buy Taurus products anytime as it is a good value.

Now, Bryco Arms, Jimenez Arms, Jennings Firearms, Raven Arms are what can be considered junk guns.

3. joken

joken Corvallis Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I used to think Taurus was junk too until I owned one. I love my Titainum 45 long colt.

cpy911 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. bmont

bmont Hillsboro Member

Cracks me up how some people think they are junk.I will out shoot most people with mine and I own many many guns.

cpy911 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. blitz

i own many many guns too and just one taurus, that happens to be the only gun that i wouldnt trust my life with.
    but please i am not looking for opinions on my preference for a firearm, i am just looking to trade for what i want....

6. cpy911

cpy911 Newberg Active Member

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Taurus. Did you try sending it back to Taurus for repair? They stand behind their stuff and would make it right. What model/caliber of Taurus is it?
    Best wishes on your trade for a .22lr pistol.

7. blitz

bump....

8. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

Hey, let's just a have a discussion in the "Handguns for sale or trade" thread! We may as well since we're posting "Parts" there.:thumbup:

Or is this a "Wanted" ad? I'm confused.:bluelaugh:

9. blitz

yeah, it started out to where i just wanted to trade it for a handgun that is why i put it in the handguns classifieds but then when i bumped it today i changed it to rifles or handguns

10. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

:huh:

Since you aren't SELLING OR TRADING a handgun, it should NOT be in the "Handguns for sale or trade" section.

You have a "part", it should be be in the "parts for sale or trade" section.

You also "want" something specific so you could post in the "wanted" section. Although now that you changed it to "pistol OR rifle" you'd have to post it in each section.:thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.