JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
. Very Very nice 87 Chevy Silverado lifted with 35" Tires it has the 350 and Auto
Tranny with OD that was rebuilt less then 3 months ago.. Electric Windows and Locks
Looks amazing .. selling it for $5700 , but I really want a Wilson Combat 1911 and ??
Also interested in Mark 23 and ?? .. It has full tow package Over sized new Radiator
Mabey a 1911 and decked out AR or who knows Pistol and cash .. the pistol has to flawless
A safe Queen No Holster wear or high round counts .... Ill make a fair deal .
I have No idea how to place photos on here yet this is my first AD on northwest guns
So I hope I'm doing it correctly .. email me and I can send you pictures or text at
(425-268-1037) day or night I work horrible hours .. The trade will have to take place in Snohomish wa. Due to the chevy being my only vehicle and I can't let the wife find out until
Its already done .. I've dumped more then I'm asking into this pickup so I won't go any lower trade price .. We can work something out pistol and cash multipul gun ect... Thanks for reading my ad and have a great weekend ...... Tony ..

PS. There's a lot more to the truck New Kenwood system , Flo master Exhaust twin out the
Back . Captian seats with dual arm rest .. its nice .....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top