JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
. Very Very nice 87 Chevy Silverado lifted with 35" Tires it has the 350 and Auto
Tranny with OD that was rebuilt less then 3 months ago.. Electric Windows and Locks
Looks amazing .. selling it for $5700 , but I really want a Wilson Combat 1911 and ??
Also interested in Mark 23 and ?? .. It has full tow package Over sized new Radiator
Mabey a 1911 and decked out AR or who knows Pistol and cash .. the pistol has to flawless
A safe Queen No Holster wear or high round counts .... Ill make a fair deal .
I have No idea how to place photos on here yet this is my first AD on northwest guns
So I hope I'm doing it correctly .. email me and I can send you pictures or text at
(425-268-1037) day or night I work horrible hours .. The trade will have to take place in Snohomish wa. Due to the chevy being my only vehicle and I can't let the wife find out until
Its already done .. I've dumped more then I'm asking into this pickup so I won't go any lower trade price .. We can work something out pistol and cash multipul gun ect... Thanks for reading my ad and have a great weekend ...... Tony ..

PS. There's a lot more to the truck New Kenwood system , Flo master Exhaust twin out the
Back . Captian seats with dual arm rest .. its nice .....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top