1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. The lucky winners of the NWFA Fall Giveaway 2016 have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice

WTT : I want A Wilson Comabt 1911 tac or pro and ? trade for my lifted 4x4 87 Chevy

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by emery9319, Aug 11, 2012.

1. emery9319

emery9319 Snohomish New Member

. Very Very nice 87 Chevy Silverado lifted with 35" Tires it has the 350 and Auto
    Tranny with OD that was rebuilt less then 3 months ago.. Electric Windows and Locks
    Looks amazing .. selling it for $5700 , but I really want a Wilson Combat 1911 and ??
    Also interested in Mark 23 and ?? .. It has full tow package Over sized new Radiator
    Mabey a 1911 and decked out AR or who knows Pistol and cash .. the pistol has to flawless
    A safe Queen No Holster wear or high round counts .... Ill make a fair deal .
    I have No idea how to place photos on here yet this is my first AD on northwest guns
    So I hope I'm doing it correctly .. email me and I can send you pictures or text at
    (425-268-1037) day or night I work horrible hours .. The trade will have to take place in Snohomish wa. Due to the chevy being my only vehicle and I can't let the wife find out until
    Its already done .. I've dumped more then I'm asking into this pickup so I won't go any lower trade price .. We can work something out pistol and cash multipul gun ect... Thanks for reading my ad and have a great weekend ...... Tony ..

PS. There's a lot more to the truck New Kenwood system , Flo master Exhaust twin out the
    Back . Captian seats with dual arm rest .. its nice .....