JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Beretta CX4 with top rail, two 11 round mags, a sling, hard case and cleaning kit. have shot 2200 or so rounds out of it without a hitch. The problem is its expensive to shoot and I tend to either shoot that or my 40 S&W handguns. Not both on the same day. But it is Beretta and one **** of a firearm. I was going to put a red dot on it (which is why I put the top rail on) but once I got use to the iron sights I didn't have a problem hitting anything 100 yards out. It to me feels like a bit of a pea shooter. No kick, and is fun, **** I almost want to keep it, but I think its time for someone else to have some fun with it. Trade offers only.

it is the middle one.

I am in to Russian made guns at the moment. Make the offer and I will consider it. I realize I said will trade for CX4. I apologize for the mistake in the title. Don't know how to change it. But, make the offer and I will get back to you. I really like Russian guns and ammo so... I wouldn't mind an M44.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.