JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A dealer friend suggested I give this place a try.
I have a bunch of items I'm looking to trade out before I move for some hunting weapons I can use when I move to Upstate New York. I have lots of electronics, stereo equipment, books, toys, furniture, software, computers, tons of clothes and more.
I would love to find some decent hunting gear before I move soon, but must be legal as serial #'s will be checked. Also looking for compound bow setup.

<broken link removed>

Thanks, -Ron
Call me any time from 9am-10pm 503-558-8738 or drop me an e-mail @ [email protected]

I've added a bunch of stuff to trade, including 5 fishing poles and and 4 reels. Pictures and details are on the CL site. One reel is a vintage 1961 Shakespeare casting and I also have an antique bamboo fly fishing rod I'm parting with amongst others.
Hunting rifles I'm looking for are suggestions, if you've got other hunting stuff that may work for me, let me know. I'm not sure what game I'll be hunting for in upstate NY, but will find out soon enough :)
The Above Craigslist ad above has been updated as it expired.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.