JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I have a used stainless steel gold cup commander frame I want to trade. This frame will come with it's original colt mags and box. I would like to trade for a colt officer steel frame, with mags and box, plus money either way depending on offer. Only other trades I will consider are a colt combat commander in 38 super or an FN FiveSeven pistol. I live around Pendleton but I travel to Portland about once a month. Thanks for Looking. IMG_4348.JPG IMG_4350.JPG

Last Edited:
Nothing shady about it, I had no idea , I changed my e-mail earlier today and this happened, thank for the heads up. Now how to delete a profile...

Hello, I have a used stainless steel gold cup commander frame I want to trade. This frame will come with it's original colt mags and box. I would like to trade for a colt officer steel frame, with mags and box, plus money either way depending on offer. Only other trades I will consider are a colt combat commander in 38 super or an FN FiveSeven pistol. I live around Pendleton but I travel to Portland about once a month. Thanks for Looking.View attachment 112222 View attachment 112223
How much you do you want for the frame ?
thank you

To clear up any misconceptions of wrongdoing, this user did send us an email regarding his duplicate accounts.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.