JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Canik
Caliber
9mm
City
Twisp
State
Washington
Zip Code
Decided I need something a little easier to carry, and this is my least used pistol. I got it as a range toy and to play around with pistol optics, but I'm afraid it's an old dog, new tricks situation. In addition, all my other pistols are full size, and I'd like something a bit more compact and lighter weight for carrying. So enough history, here's the good stuff.

Pistol is in like new condition, I've put well under 500 rounds through it. I will come with its original case and all its goodies, as well as two additional 18 rd. mags. I'll also include the NEW Swampfox Sentinel RDS, having this on the pistol almost feels like cheating. This is the manual brightness, shake to wake RDS, and is a nice fit on this pistol. Although purchased used, the original's windage adjustment was stuck. Contacted the nice folks at Swampfox, explained the situation, and they promptly sent me a brand new sight AT NO CHARGE TO ME! Outstanding CS IMO, and a company I look forward to dealing with again in the future. Also includes a brand new Talon Grip that I haven't gotten around to installing. The factory grip texture isn't bad at all, I just prefer the Talons.

So I'm looking to trade for something more EDC friendly. Top of my list would be a Beretta PX 4 Storm Compact 9mm. I have a full size in .45 ACP and it's one of my all time favorites. And although I'm not a huge fan of strikers, my second choice would be a Glock 43X, preferably MOS. I don't know that I'd ever want an optic on my EDC, but it'd be nice to have the option. Will consider other similar sized 9mm's, but do note, I'm in WA so it'll have to come with 10 rd. mags 🤬. Looking to trade as a package, and we would each cover our own shipping and FFL transfer fees. Please post any questions here, other's might have the same question, but keep offers and comments to PM's. Thanks! Dave

3/9/24: Opening this up to other trades, still not interested in striker fired pistols, but will consider other calibers and types. Will also consider bolt action rifles and semi-auto shotguns or rimfire rifles. Thanks!

IMG_0957.jpeg IMG_0956.jpeg IMG_0954.jpeg IMG_0955.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a hellcat osp willing to trade 760-917-6209 is my number
Thanks for the offer, but I should have made it clear that my preference, other than the Glock, is for a DA/SA with decocker. I'll certainly consider other offers, worst I'll do is say no thanks, but that's my preference. The Hellcat is also a bit on the small side for me, I'm looking for a compact, not a micro. But thanks again.

Dave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.