JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold locally

This is a "LM" forge A1 upper receiver with A1 rear sights, rapidx windage knob, aftermarket A1 forward assist, A2 port door, anodized aluminum (not plastic) delta ring, stainless steel (marked SS, no other markings) 1 in 12 twist barrel, bird cage flash hider and non-Colt 6 hole hand guards. Field gauge will not close on any bolt I have, M231 throat erosion gauge reads the same as any nice or new barrel I have measured. The barrel was painted green, I think it is baked on pretty good, paint stripper took most of it off but I didn't want to do the work to get the rest of it off. The parkerizing under the paint is fine, the gold tint is residue left from a brass brush. The gold color comes off, I didn't bother trying to get it off.

The pistol tube is an old Uncle Mike's piece from the late 80s. It was painted green as well but I didn't bother to get it all off and painted it black with regular spray paint. The black should come off pretty easy, I just did it to see if I would like things better if they were all black

I would like to trade this for an A1 / retro 16" or 20" barreled upper or other A1 AR stuff. Let me know what you have.

EDIT: This is under "WTT WA" but I will trade / ship to other locations.

EDIT: Good question, carbine length gas system, 10 inch barrel

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews