JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to fund something else so putting a couple up on the block.

This gun is in great shape has approximately 500-600 rounds down the pipe and has never had any failures of any kind. It used to be my EDC until I picked up a Legion P229. Has very minor holster wear, not really noticeable at all. Has a nice bright set of TruGlo TFOs with the green with white dot up front and green with black in the back.

Will come with all the fixins you get new including tupperware and all that jazz, 2 16 round mags, 1 13 round with Pierce extension and 1 13 round with flat butt plate. I know I have another 13 round with the Pierce extension somewhere...I just gotta find it.

Asking $400. Full price purchase will include your choice of holster; I have a black Tagua OWB slide, a CrossBreed OWB slide, a CrossBreed SuperTuck and two (don't ask) BlackHawk! Serpas with the paddle and belt slide options. All are RH.

Buyer to pay transfer fee...or if you meet me at South Sound Arms in Lacey it's FREE!!!. If you have a favorite spot within 20 or so miles of Olympia/Lacey that will work too.

PM works, but text is probably fastest. Three-6-oh 7-nine-0 3-six-3-zero

Thanks for looking!

Dave

View attachment 532734
View attachment 532735
View attachment 532736
View attachment 532737
View attachment 532738
View attachment 532739