JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$80
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Lacey
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 800 Speer 200gr tmj bullets. They're too pointy to use in my lever action. I'd like to trade for some 125 to 180 grain lead bullets with a flat point. I'd like to trade 1 for 1 but I'd consider trades of at least 500 bullets as these aren't doing me any good sitting here.

$80 cash or would also trade for factory loaded 9mm, .38spec or .357 mag ammo.

Willing to meet half way within an hour or so of Olympia.

20220616_083604.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have 800 Speer 200gr tmj bullets. They're too pointy to use in my lever action. I'd like to trade for some 125 to 180 grain lead bullets with a flat point. I'd like to trade 1 for 1 but I'd consider trades of at least 500 bullets as these aren't doing me any good sitting here.

$80 cash or would also trade for factory loaded 9mm, .38spec or .357 mag ammo.

Willing to meet half way within an hour or so of Olympia.

View attachment 1223624
Very good deal for 38cal rifle bullets. How far south on I5 would an hour of driving get you? Edit. I just realized you were looking at keeping the drive a 1/2hr or less from Olympia.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top