JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to possibly trade or sell a K31 trades would be for a Lever gun that is over 50 years old. Cash price of $700 OBO.

The K31 has a stock date of IV 54, and there is no troop tag. Great rifle. Serials on the bolt, receiver, and magazine all match.

Here is what I am looking for

Lever gun in 32 Win Special or 32-20, possibly a different caliber? (No 22s please)
Parts for an 1892 in 32-20 (I need most of the big ones)
Winchester 1907
Possibly something else C&R related?? (See below)
Ruger 10/22 if older than 50

Heres a list of my calibers, something in these may pique my interest, not interested in any guns under 50 years old, as I am a C&R FFL holder. If you are not I can meet you at my FFL in Centralia for transfer of the K31.

32 Win special
308 Win
270 Win
7.62x39
45ACP
9MM
32SW Long
303 British

Site PM works best, thanks!

ETA: I'll be in Central Oregon end of the month/first week of April so something FTF could be arranged in between.
IMG_1633.jpg IMG_1635.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a old Rem model 8 in 30-30 rem if you are interested please PM me. It does need some work but all the parts seem to be there.

I don't for the 30 rem, as for dies thought I have been told by a few people that the case dimensions are the same as 30-30 win so you can use 30-30 win dies with a shell holder that fits the base for it. another way is if you have a lathe you can turn the rim off of 30-30 win cases and add your own. Its a lot of work to make brass but it is do able.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.