JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a DPMS Panther Arms AR-15 Lite 20". This comes with a standard A-2 stock, A-1 fixed carry handle (Model: RFA1-L20), factory paperwork, tool kit and with the factory hardcase. There are also 2 sealed magazines in the case, but I am not sure how many rounds they hold.

I took this gun in trade awhile back and still havent fired it. I had high hopes of getting into shooting AR's, but I just dont have the time. I got this gun in trade from another member about 6 months ago and its been a safe queen. The gun appears to be unfired and the previous owner stated that it was unfired.

I would like to get $800 for the gun and I will throw in 100 rounds of steel cased ammo and 90 rounds of brassed cased ammo that I had from my 223 coyote rifle. The only trades I'm interested in right now are for a Tikka T3 Lite SS in 300 wsm or a Kimber Montana 8400 SS in 300 wsm. If you have something else to trade, run it by me because I will take all offers into consideration. I can trade up or down, as I have cash and other items to trade like ammo, scopes, guns, etc. Please PM me with any cash or trade offers.

Let me know if you need pictures. I am motivated to sell this because there is another gun that I have my eye on, so I would like to sell this tonight or tomorrow.

I tried to add pictures, but I cant resize my pictures to fit for some reason. If you would like pictures, please send me your email or a number to text them to.

Edit: 11/22
$750 and not a penny less. I will also throw in another magazine that I found when cleaning my ammo room over the weekend. PM me with a phone number if you are interested.