JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Howa
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is my Howa M1500 Super Lite in 6.5 Creedmoor. Rifle has a 20in barrel with a Ross muzzle brake installed. I will include the brake, the 1in Talley Ultralight rings, the original rail, and thread protector with purchase. The rifle has been glass bedded, and the inletting for the trigger guard was modified to ensure reliable feeding. Barrel has under 300 rounds through it.

Due to the carbon stock and the special action size. the rifle weighs under 6lbs with the scope in picture, making it an awesome backcountry rifle, especially at the price. The 3rd detachable magazine is also super handy.

Asking $900 OBO. I will also entertain trades, mainly for reloading components or equipment

IMG_5909.JPG IMG_5911.JPG IMG_5913.JPG IMG_5914.JPG IMG_5915.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
VX-3HD is sold but now selling a VX-5HD separately as well. If interested in buying both we can potentially make a slightly better deal than the current listing price.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.