JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I would like to sell about 1,200 Large Rifle Primers. 1,050 of them are Remington 9 1/2 and about 150 Federal 210. $100 cash or would trade for 2 Lbs of Varget powder. I live in Seattle and could meet at the South lake Union or Lower Queen Anne. I can post the pictures of the actual primers upon request. This deal is valid until this Friday (June 16). I am leaving for a vacation afterwards and won't be available for 20 days.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would like to sell about 1,200 Large Rifle Primers. 1,050 of them are Remington 9 1/2 and about 150 Federal 210. $100 cash or would trade for 2 Lbs of Varget powder. I live in Seattle and could meet at the South lake Union or Lower Queen Anne. I can post the pictures of the actual primers upon request. This deal is valid until this Friday (June 16). I am leaving for a vacation afterwards and won't be available for 20 days.
reach out to me when you return...i am interested in the primers

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top