JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$725
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
*Reduced to 725 shipped*
Shortly after moving their facilities to Yonkers, Kimber introduced the Ultra Carry line. Made only in late 99/00, these pistols are pre "Series II" or what some people call "Series I" pistols. Very few of these were made before the transition to the Series II line of Ultra Carry.
I bought this new in 2002. In 2004, I had Ron Soderquist install a Wilson Combat Bullet Proof extractor, firing pin and spring kit. I also had him perform his "Combat Action Job" consisting of a trigger job (nice, rolling 3.5# break), tune the extractor, thumb and grip safety and give the barrel to slide and slide to frame a nice polish/fit. I also installed some McCormick Rosewood ultra slims at that time.
I carried this pistol almost daily until 2012 or so. 458 rounds fired since new. While showing some finish wear, pistol is as tight and slick as when I first had the work done. Really is a handy little carry gun.

Included is the pistol, Wilson magazine and Ross Leather holster I bought in 04. Original box and mag was lost in a move long ago.

Price is 850, now 800 shipped now 725 shipped. No trades as I need the $$ for another project.
20190907_104258.jpg 20190907_104230.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Reduced to 725 shipped. Less than that and I'll just put it back in the safe. Very very smooth action, great trigger and exceedingly easy to carry.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.