JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my "like new" MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter. Here's a link with more info about the filter system. To be clear, this has been used once and is very much in "like new" condition. I am including the directions, pump, ceramic filter, hose, hose float, hose attachment (spring-looking thing with pre-filter), screw in lid and spacer. That's everything you'll need to pump/filter the best trail water I've tasted.

Price: $80 shipped to anywhere in the contiguous US, or $72 if you want to pick it up at the Post Office or Red Robin in Des Moines, WA 98198.

According to the MSR rep I spoke with, this is the very best water filter made by MSR that they offer for camping / hiking. On their web site, MSR indicates this is the top-selling water filter in the world. If REI matters ;), this is their #1 top selling filter.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking! Here's a pic for those that want one:

View attachment 143915

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top