JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey gang. I am new here, but it was suggested at a local store that I list the item I have for sale on the forum.

I have this light for sale:

<broken link removed>

The secondary LED is green. Its a very nice light, and is brand new in original packaging. Its been opened once so far to make sure it worked. It does. :s0114:

Retail price on this masterpiece of light-throwing technology is $239. Cheapest I can find it on the web is $210.

I'll sell this one for $200, shipped Priority anywhere in the U.S. Or, if you can meet me FTF in Salem, $190. I could also be persuaded to lower the price in trade for a Magpul ACS stock in FDE (new or "as new"), or possibly a MIAD grip, also in FDE.

E-mail me at [email protected] and we can talk deal. I accept money orders, cash (FTF), or PayPal.

I have no feedback here yet, but I do have feedback at these locations from other transactions:

eBay Feedback Profile for kagetora

Bartertown.com &bull; View Trade References (type in my Username, Kagetora, and hit "submit.")

Thanks!
--Greg

My once-weekly bump for this ad, and a price drop. Lets say $190 mailed and $180 for a FTF somewhere in/near Salem/Keizer.

Thanks for looking!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top