JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$5000
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I went through the automotive program at Lbcc and got my associates degree and during the program they make you buy your tools so you can work in a job after graduation.

I am unable to work on cars anymore so I figured I would sell them.

They are overall in. Really good condition I always cleaned them before returning them to the tool chest and I kept them in their original boxes.

I have about 20k of snapon tools I am wanting to sell them all and the tool chest they are in for 5k.

I can only post 5 pictures on here but have many more taken if you pm me your cell I can text them or email them.

IMG_3921.jpeg IMG_3920.jpeg IMG_3919.jpeg IMG_3918.jpeg IMG_3917.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
A list of tools or a picture of all the tools together included in your post would help this sell.
I know a bunch of mechanics and automotive shop owners that would be interested.

A list of tools or a picture of all the tools together included in your post would help this sell.
I know a bunch of mechanics and automotive shop owners that would be interested.

Yeah I'm working on it. I wish I could post more pics as well :(

More pics I am working on a list as well but it's Christmas Eve so I may not get around to it for a few days.

IMG_4101.jpeg IMG_4098.jpeg IMG_4097.jpeg IMG_4096.jpeg IMG_4095.jpeg

If you pay my asking price I will toss in a Milwaukee impact gun and charger and batteries, and a 2xl digital camouflage hoodie and hat from snap on all brand new never worn.

IMG_4014.jpeg IMG_4013.jpeg IMG_4012.jpeg IMG_4011.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top