JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling used S&K Scope Mount for Yugo M48 Mauser. This mount is perfectly functional and all the holding screws and other parts are included (Allen keys are not included). I used this mount on my Yugo M48 Mauser and this mount worked very well. Before purchasing this mount, I tried a couple of other brands (similar price), but they did not work well. The other mounts were getting loose after 30-40 shots, while this one stays tight no matter how many rounds you shoot. This particular model comes with 1" scope rings. I purchased this mount new last year and I directly ordered it from the manufacturer. Originally, the mount did not allow me to perfectly adjust elevation (using Vortex Crossfire II 2-7x32 Scout scope) at 100 yards, but it was fine for 200 yards or longer. I contacted the manufacturer and they told me that this is normal for these mounts and advised me to slightly file back of the mount such that the mount points up a little bit more if I want to shoot 100 yards. I decided to sell my Yugo M48 Mauser, so I am putting the rifle back in its original condition and do not need this mount.

I do not have user manual for installation instructions. In order to properly install this mount, it is important to screw hex screws in a particular order. You can find the installation instructions on YouTube or Google it.
I am asking $40 cash. I live in Seattle and can meet in Queen Anne (home) or South Lake Union (work). I can also ship the mount for $5 extra.

ScopeMount#1.jpg ScopeMount#2.jpg ScopeMount#3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.