JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Kirkland
State
Washington
Zip Code
Greetings as you know in Washington we had a magazine ban passed and I am cleaning out my collection for funding magazine stock pile and guns I want to get before ban goes into effect.

Most firearms come with lots of extras. Have lots of pictures of all firearms send PM there are far to many to post here.
Local Buyer Pay Transfer Fee
Located in Kirkland, Nearby FFL $35 Transfer Fee Excellent to work with 15 minutes in/out (by appointment)

Local Trade for CZ P07/09

Sig p320 Compact 3.9" 9mm $575 Local ($625 shipped) 4 Mags & X-Carry + X-Compact Grip Modules

Comes with Case, x2 15rd mags, x2 17rd mags (Mags come with new style base plate & 2 old style), Trijicon HD Night Sights (yellow), Apex Flat Trigger, Medium X-Carry Grip Module, Medium X-Compact Grip Module, X-Grip Mag Extension, and Stock parts 3-Dot Sights, Curved Trigger, Medium Grip Module.

Note: Stock 3-Dot sights were fit to another Sig and may not fit, Trijicon sights are about 3 years old, and X-Carry grip had large nub on the left hand side of the grip filed/sanded down. Major improvement in my opinion it pushed your mainhand thumb off the frame and was uncomfortable, now you can get a high tight grip.
P320A.jpg

Glock 48 9mm Two Tone Silver/Black $450 Local ($500 shipped) Johnny Glock Flat Trigger

Comes with Case, x2 10rd Mags, Johnny Glock Flat Face Trigger/Stock Trigger, Fiber Optic Front Sight, Stock Front/Rear Sights, Blackhawk A.R.C. IWB holster, and 4.5# Firing Pin Spring/Stock Firing Pin Spring.

Note: At one time the trigger was undercut, it has since been repaired back to stock and the frame has been Duracoated in Matte Black. I have several photos of all frame repair work.
G48A.jpg

Smith & Wesson 457 DA/SA .45ACP $300 ($350 shipped) Hogue & Stock Grips

Comes with x1 7rd Mag, New 2 Piece Recoil Spring, Stock Plastic Wrap Around Grip & Hogue 2 Piece Rubberized Grip, and No Case/Shipped in Pistol Rug.

Note: Entire gun has been Duracoated Matte Black (original finish was worn) and original markings have been painted over (serial# under grips), Slide Stop has been trimmed down for higher grip, with slide locked back magazine seats fine, when in battery mag need a slight slap to seat sometimes. In SA the trigger will click when pulled which does not affect function it's a common issue with the trigger play spring in well used 457's. The gun itself shoots great accurate with soft recoil (like a 9mm) and the trigger reset is very good similar to SIG SRT trigger.
SW457A.jpg

M&P Performance Center M2.0 5" C.O.R.E. w/Ported Barrel 9mm $700 ($750 shipped) Apex Trigger & Barrel

Comes with Box (no case), x2 17rd Mags, Apex Polymer Flat Face Trigger/Stock Trigger, Apex Grade Barrel/Stock Ported Barrel (2 locking blocks included one stock the other fit to Apex barrel), x4 Backstraps (S,M,ML,L), x2 MP 1.0 CORE Rubberized Back Strap (M,ML), Hogue Grip Sleeve, Performance Center Cleaning Kit, Optic Mounting Plates

Note: Trigger guard was double undercut and repaired back to stock, Beavertail has been sanded down to improve grip, Have several photos of repair work and looks stock. Entire frame had been Duracoated Matte Black, Gun box was cutdown to fit USPS mailing box.
MPA.jpg

German p225 9mm $750 ($800 shipped) 4 Mags, G10 Grips, SRT, & Brad Davis Base Plates

Comes with Original Case & Target, x2 8rd OEM Mags with Brad Davis Base Plates (comes with original plates), X 2 8rd ProMags, G10 Grips/Stock Grips, Short Reset Trigger (SRT)/OEM Sear & Disconnect, Old Style Hammer Strut with #28/#20/#19/#18 Hammer Springs (#19 installed), E2 Hammer Strut #18 Hammer Spring, 8mm P220 Short Reach Trigger (fit/functional)/OEM Trigger, and P220 Legion Decocker & Slide (fit/functional).

Note: 8mm P220 Trigger has been sanded fit & fully works, P220 Legion Decocker required no fitting/fully functional, P220 Slide Stop required some modifications but fully works (Decocker/Slide Stop give a nice low profile look & feel), Brad Davis base plates are fantastic they sit flush with grip instead of the OEM which protrude. Frame has proof marks showing date/location of manufacture.
p225A.jpg

Browning Buck Mark Field/Target Micro 22LR $400 ($450 shipped) Full Tandemkross Parts

Comes with Buck Mark Pistol Rug, x2 10rd Mags, Tandemkross Extended Mag Release/OEM Release, Tandemkross "Eagle Talon" Extractor/OEM Extractor, Tandemkross Halo Charger, Tandemkross Victory Trigger/OEM Trigger, Striplin Eliminator Guide Rod/OEM Guide Rod+C-Clip, Tandemkross Mags Springs x3/OEM Springs, and Magazine Loader.

Note: If buyer likes I can remove the magazine disconnect and/or do Hegis flip which makes the trigger a fantastic 2.5#'s. Doesn't like really weak ammo the hammer/main spring is very stiff and weak ammo won't fully cycle the slide. It's not a big issue it has run Blazer, Remington Tunderbolt & Golden Bullet, CCI Standard, Aguila, Winchester, and Federal 40gr (Big Blue Box). Only ammo I have issues with is the Federal AutoMatch and the Cabela's brand 36gr HP, both of which seem way underloaded.
BuckA.jpg +

Palmetto Armory AKV $750 Local ($825 shipped) 9mm AK

Comes with Soft Rifle case (no original box), x1 U35 35rd Mag, Taccom Recoil Cushion/OEM Recoil Cushion & Block, F.A.B. Defense AG-47 Grip (not installed).

Note: Taccom Recoil Cushion is installed and makes a significant difference in the recoil from blow back operation.
AKV2B.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This ad should be a sticky on how to write a great ad that checks all the boxes, in fact it's the most well written that I've seen anywhere. Thank you sir and GLWS!

/Bump

Prices Cut
P320 Was $625 NOW $590
Glock 48 Was $500 NOW $470
SW457 was $350 NOW $300
MP 2.0 FullSize Core/Ported was $825 NOW $775
MP22 Was $225 NOW $200
Buckmark Was $450 NOW $410
PSA AKV (9mm AK) Was $850 NOW $750

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.