JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD, THANKS!

1045-1.gif

1045-2.gif

Last Edited:
Going have to pass for now, my Gun Fund is a closed loop with no new money in until we manage to buy a house, and I have Bought High and Sold Low a few times too often lately. :(

These are great little guns, maybe a tad heavier than all the little plastic things they make these days, but it is soooo nice to shoot. Great trigger, light recoil and it will feed just about everything. Never tried it with this one when I had it, but I had one back in the early to mid '90's that would feed empty cases. Yeah, empty cases. No joke. You could load a few rounds, put in an empty, top it off and you would only know it was the empty when the hammer went "click."

:)

Now, if someone would buy my S&W 439 . . . . :cool:

For some reason, every time I look at this ad, I really, really, really want to buy this gun and I know nothing about it. It just looks cool and looks like a fun gun to shoot. I must have a sickness that I want a gun so bad that I know nothing about just from looking at it. :eek:

Unfortunately, it costs just a tad bit more than I have left in my gun fund after Black Friday. Hope it finds a good home. ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.