JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
BROWNING CITORI SHOTGUN, brand new, never fired. 28" Vent rib Barrel, chambered for 3 1/2" Shells. Packaged from factory, only out of the plastic long enough to take a few pictures. Beautiful gun! Postal Money Orders only. Only shipped to FFL Dealer. Would consider trades, but it would need to be pretty awesome. Asking $1500.

Last Edited:
Here are 3 pictures. Sorry it took so long. I also am reducing the price of the gun to $1350 as I need to move it.

citori1.jpg

citori2.jpg

citori3.jpg

Thanks,

David

citori1.jpg

citori2.jpg

citori3.jpg

I believe it will shoot 2 3/4", 3", and 3 1/2" shells. I have several pump shotguns that shoot 2 3/4" and 3" shells.

Thanks for your interest!

Yeah, it is just killin' me to not be able to shoot this gun. I know what will happen to the value if I do though! I just hate to have to sell a gun! Thanks for the input on the perfomance of this gun!

David

How much interest would there be if I sold tickets for $10 or $15 and raffled this shotgun off? Would you be willing to pay that for a chance to win a $2000 shotgun?

Please reply if interested.

Thanks!
Dave

How much interest would there be if I sold tickets for $10 or $15 and raffled this shotgun off? Would you be willing to pay that for a chance to win a $2000 shotgun?

Please reply if interested.

Thanks!
Dave

Unless you are registered with the IRS as a non-profit, it is Illegal to do an online raffle. I learned 1st hand on my website when the department of justice came knocking on my door.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.