JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
2hyzzw7.jpg

SOLD to JTCrash

I'm looking to sell my Marlin Model 70 Papoose. I need money for my next toy. It comes with the factory case and one magazine. There are a couple of problems with this gun. It is starting to give occasional light strikes(3 or so out of 100 shots). It should just need a new firing pin spring. The one time I took the scope off I couldn't manage to make it hit POA with the irons in ten minutes or so. I put the scope back on and that problem was solved.

This is a good gun that would be great for hunting, hiking or even stuffing behind/under the seat in your truck.

SOLD to JTCrash

Craig

2hyzzw7.jpg

I'm looking to sell my Marlin Model 70 Papoose. I need money for my next toy. It comes with the factory case and one magazine. There are a couple of problems with this gun. It is starting to give occasional light strikes(3 or so out of 100 shots). It should just need a new firing pin spring. The one time I took the scope off I couldn't manage to make it hit POA with the irons in ten minutes or so. I put the scope back on and that problem was solved.

This is a good gun that would be great for hunting, hiking or even stuffing behind/under the seat in your truck.

$100 FTF only

Craig

I can pay 100.00 sent a pm with my numbers see you soon thanks.
I am in Bremerton my home number thanks jon

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.