JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Woodinville
State
Washington
Zip Code
Location: Woodinville WA (open to using any FFL reasonably nearby for the transfer)
$425 OBO
Glock 23 .40 S&W great condition

Price includes taxes AND the transfer fee up to $30. If buyer selects a different FFL that charges in excess of $30 for the transfer then buyer is responsible for the difference.

Note: the firearm currently has a talon gun grip wrapped on it that you can remove if you do not like.

PXL-20220618-171940719.jpg
PXL-20220618-172113258.jpg PXL-20220618-172129324.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Approximate round count? There's no mention in your description about standard capacity or 10 round mags? Two mags at the minimum should be included with gen 3 Glocks. Watcha got? đź‘Ť

Approximate round count? There's no mention in your description about standard capacity or 10 round mags? Two mags at the minimum should be included with gen 3 Glocks. Watcha got? đź‘Ť
I have the magazines posted separately here: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...0-for-all-6-or-20-each-woodinville-wa.416655/

This post is gun only no mags. If you're interested in both we could work out a deal but otherwise I'm more interested in getting rid of the mags before the ban and don't care how fast the gun sells.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.