JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Glock
City
Maple Valley
State
Washington
Zip Code
WTS Glock 17 mags. All Glock, all gen4, all black, all new in box. Moving to a free state and figure you folks need them sooner then I do.

(10) 17rd magazines
(20) 33rd magazines

Selling as a single lot: $950, cash only, not looking for trades.

Live in Maple Valley. Note: driving down to Eugene on Wednesday 4/13 and returning to Maple Valley on Thursday 4/14 if anyone along the way is interested. Will be checking my email along the way, please include a phone number if you are outside of the Maple Valley area so I can contact you quickly.

Glock 1.jpg Glock 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If you don't get any interest and need to move them...I'll take the 17 rounders for 100.00. I know its low but just tossing an offer!
Live in Covington, can easily meet ya somewhere.

Sorry for the late reply, wound up driving instead of being the passenger. Ive had a few offers on the 17rd mags but none for the 33rds. Still trying to sell it as a package. Id be keeping all of them if my Tippman Gatling gun had come in before I have to move. My only motivation to sell here is to offer to others since my new state has no bans in place, not in much hurry to dump them at that much of a loss.

Sorry for the late reply, wound up driving instead of being the passenger. Ive had a few offers on the 17rd mags but none for the 33rds. Still trying to sell it as a package. Id be keeping all of them if my Tippman Gatling gun had come in before I have to move. My only motivation to sell here is to offer to others since my new state has no bans in place, not in much hurry to dump them at that much of a loss.
Thanks for the reply! Figured Id toss an offer! Take care!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top