JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey guys!

I have a used Ghost Gunner 2 machine up for grabs. It works great! Have used it several times with excellent results. Plus, I have a bunch of the extra jigs and tooling to go along with it, which are expensive add-ons to purchase separately.

Will come with:
- The machine, obviously
- Several extra end mills and drill bits (can probably cut another 30-40 lowers with what is on hand).
- Newer AR-15/AR-9 jig set and older, well-loved but still usable jig set.
- M1911 jig set with all the end mills and bits
- Engraving jig set with many sized engraving bits.
- Extra hand tools, plenty of extra collets/bolts/washers/eyelets to keep you running for a long time.
- Flash drive with GG2 installation and g-code files for cutting everything.

If you want to crank out your own 80% lowers, this is a pretty sweet setup. Additionally, with the engraving set you can easily create your own roll marks and makers info, if desired.

Located in Bend but can drive over the mountain if needed. Please contact me with any questions. Will donate to NWF with asking price sale! Thanks for looking.

Asking $1800 for everything.

20230617_234700_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hey guys!

I have a used Ghost Gunner 2 machine up for grabs. It works great! Have used it several times with excellent results. Plus, I have a bunch of the extra jigs and tooling to go along with it, which are expensive add-ons to purchase separately.

Will come with:
- The machine, obviously
- Several extra end mills and drill bits (can probably cut another 30-40 lowers with what is on hand).
- Extra hand tools, plenty of extra collets/bolts/washers/eyelets to keep you running for a long time.

If you want to crank out your own 80% lowers, this is a pretty sweet setup. Additionally, with the engraving set you can easily create your own roll marks and makers info, if desired.

Located in Bend but will be coming to Portland next weekend if that helps. Please contact me with any questions. Will donate to NWF with asking price sale! Thanks for looking.

Asking $2000 for everything.

View attachment 1439583
I would like to buy it today. Just tell me how you want to handle $$$ transfer

Hey guys!

Will come with:
- The machine, obviously

Located in Bend but can drive over the mountain if needed. Please contact me with any questions. Will donate to NWF with asking price sale! Thanks for looking.

View attachment 1439583
Hey guys!

Will come with:
- The machine, obviously

View attachment 1439583
Hey I'm interested I'll pay full asking price if it is still available please let me know asap thank you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top