JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is an early pre 1989 import ban AK47S, F.T.C. import from Woodland Hills CA. There are no factory stamps on it which is common on the early imports. Could be a Poly or a Jing An. I suspect it may have been an early Hollywood gun. This rifle came to me without a round count ,but it is low if it has any use at all. Look at the bolt face and end of gas rod. They look unused. Also look at how clean the whole rifle is, especially the internals. This is about as nice as a 25+ year old AK gets short of NIB.The barrel and chamber are chrome lined and perfect. The wood is beautiful. Comes with sling and preban magazine and cleaning kit in stock. High def pictures available of anything you want to see.
$1600 OBO. Trades considered ,partial or whole, if it's something really cool, or it's a really good deal in my favor. I don't want your junk you can't get rid of ! No AR's Good deals on ammo rule,7.62xanything best.
Spiker001_zps27313cd2.jpg
Spiker007_zps13548e1f.jpg
Spiker018_zpsf99631a5.jpg
Spiker021_zps0f513f65.jpg
Spiker026_zpsb3393fca.jpg
Spiker014_zps48d67ade.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.