Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS Early Chinese AK47S Spiker Model pre 1989 ban rifle $1600 OBO

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by badclam, Mar 13, 2013.

1. badclam

badclam willapa bay Sunny SW WA Active Member

This is an early pre 1989 import ban AK47S, F.T.C. import from Woodland Hills CA. There are no factory stamps on it which is common on the early imports. Could be a Poly or a Jing An. I suspect it may have been an early Hollywood gun. This rifle came to me without a round count ,but it is low if it has any use at all. Look at the bolt face and end of gas rod. They look unused. Also look at how clean the whole rifle is, especially the internals. This is about as nice as a 25+ year old AK gets short of NIB.The barrel and chamber are chrome lined and perfect. The wood is beautiful. Comes with sling and preban magazine and cleaning kit in stock. High def pictures available of anything you want to see.
    $1600 OBO. Trades considered ,partial or whole, if it's something really cool, or it's a really good deal in my favor. I don't want your junk you can't get rid of ! No AR's Good deals on ammo rule,7.62xanything best.
    Spiker001_zps27313cd2.jpg
    Spiker007_zps13548e1f.jpg
    Spiker018_zpsf99631a5.jpg
    Spiker021_zps0f513f65.jpg
    Spiker026_zpsb3393fca.jpg
    Spiker014_zps48d67ade.jpg

ogre, titsonritz, Glock Jock and 3 others like this.
  2. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Pm sent. I need another spiker.

SF-

3. badclam

badclam willapa bay Sunny SW WA Active Member

ONE MORE TIME WITH THE FRIEND PRICE

4. Simonsez

Simonsez Vancouver Wa Member

PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.