JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am making some very cute leather business card holders that can be personalized with stamped initials and a choice of animal. Here are some pictures of the cards. You can chose between 3 different colors (cherry-red, light grayish-brown and green-turquoise). I can make a holder in just a single color or can combine as in the wallet displayed here. You can chose which animal you would like to be on the wallet from the ones shown in the picture below. I can also stamp your initials in internal card pocket as shown in the picture. My wallets are made from full grain cowhide (real leather) and are hand-stitched with washed hemp treads. These alleys will last for ages as you would have a hard time destroying them even if you tried (of course, make sure your dog does not chew it). The price per these personalized card holders is $40 and that will include free USPS First Class shipping. Each card holder can accommodate up to 25-30 business cards. Each wallet has my trademark (sun with my initials inside), but if you prefer I can void putting it on your wallet (saves me time).

Cheers,

Dan from Seattle

W#4.jpeg W#1.jpeg W#3.jpeg W#5.jpeg W#6.jpeg W#7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've asked Dan to make me business card wallets as I've been unable to find anything similar that's worth a darn. I know business cards are a thing of the past but I hand out plenty as I do service business with our customers. These wallets are extremely nice and durably made (unlike some I've had previously).
Purchase with confidence as these are well made leather goods!
Best wishes with your sales.

I've asked Dan to make me business card wallets as I've been unable to find anything similar that's worth a darn. I know business cards are a thing of the past but I hand out plenty as I do service business with our customers. These wallets are extremely nice and durably made (unlike some I've had previously).
Purchase with confidence as these are well made leather goods!
Best wishes with your sales.
Thanks Buddy!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top