JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi! I have decided to put up for sale my Custom Glock 45 9mm. I am the original owner of the pistol and the gun currently has 2,022 rounds fired per my last round count and performance has been flawless. I have decided to stick with my Glock 19's as they fit my hand better than the larger grip on the Glock 45.

Below I have posted some info on what custom modifications have been done to the pistol:
  • Boresight Solutions Competition Series Grip Texturing (Medium) around the grip with additional texturing under the trigger guard and on the frame for thumb rests. (OEM Grip Panels are Stock Texture and can be shipped in to Boresight to match grip if desired)
  • Maple Leaf Firearms Custom Glock Slide Milling for Aimpoint Acro P2 with Rear Sight Dovetail moved in front of optic and slide and barrel refinished in Black Nitride. Maple Leaf also installed and zeroed the Aimpoint Acro P2 Red Dot Sight
  • 10-8 Glock Optic Height Rear Sight with .156 Width U Notch
  • Ameriglo Optic Height Front Sight with Tritium
  • SLR Glock 45 Magwell
  • Vickers Tactical Gen 5 Ambi Magazine Release (OEM Included)
  • Glock Performance Trigger Group Installed (OEM Trigger Group Included)
  • Glock OEM Maritime Spring Cups
The pistol will come with the Glock OEM Case, (3) 17 Round OEM Magazines, OEM Grip Panels, Magazine and Aimpoint Acro P2 Box.

I would like to keep this as a package and not split it up.

I have close to $2,000 into the pistol package and am selling at $1,400 Firm in the Portland Metro Area only. Buyer pays all FFL transfer fees.

Happy to answer any questions.

G45 Pic 2.jpg G45 Pic 1.jpg G45 Pic 3.jpg G45 Pic 4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.